Keep your water free of contamination when you use our water filtration and purification systems. At Aquatronics Water Conditioning, we offer a range of options for clients throughout the area.
All of our customized water treatment systems are state of the art and built with OEM (Original Equipment Manufactured) products and materials.
Central New Jersey Water Conditioning Experts
You can have better water with reverse osmosis water filters from Aquatronics.
Reverse osmosis purification will improve your water's taste and quality. Reverse osmosis is a very impressive technology which is the most cost-effective (cost per gallon) method of reducing most contaminants in the water. This technology reduces a vast array of water-quality contaminants – including harmful contaminants, inorganic and organic contaminants, and even salts – without the use of electricity.
Water purifiers and filtration systems are provided by Aquatronics.
- Stage One: Sediment Prefilter – A prefilter sediment cartridge is utilized, which because of the fine micron rating, is effective in removing dirt and sand particles.
- Stage Two: Initial Carbon Prefilter – The high-quality carbon prefilter provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage Three: Secondary Carbon Prefilter – This secondary carbon prefilter provides for improved membrane performance.
- Stage Four: High Capacity Reverse Osmosis Membrane – Aquatronics features a 50-gallon per day Filmtec™ Membrane, which is considered one of the top-rated membranes in the industry.
- Stage Five: Final Carbon Postfilter – This filter provides a final polishing of processed water leaving the storage tank.
High-Purifying Alkalinity Filters
Aquatronics offers multiple alkaline filter options on complete reverse osmosis (RO) units or as an upgrade package to any existing RO unit. These filters act to raise pH while introducing healthy minerals back into the water supply. The key is utilizing dolomite natural alkalinity and will probably give you the cleanest/healthiest water available.
We provide acid neutralizers and various neutralizing systems to reduce pH problems with a blend of calcium and magnesium carbonates that will dissolve into the water, thereby correcting the pH balance. Chemical-based, pH-modification systems are also utilized.
Acidic water (water with a low pH) can cause many issues. Most importantly though, acidic water can be contaminated with copper, lead, and other metals from piping, fixtures, and appliances, turning good water into contaminated drinking water without treatment. Other issues of acidic water include:
- Increased Lead Levels in Drinking Water
- Corrosion of Fixtures
- Blue Staining on Copper Pipes
- Rust Staining on Iron Pipes
- Pinhole in Plumbing
- Frequent Calls to the Plumber
Alkali water (water with a high pH) may be seen when water appears to be hard. It may also have a '"soda"' taste, leave noticeable deposits on dishes after washing, make soap difficult or unable to lather and leave skin feeling dry. It also has a corrosive effect on plumbing and fixtures.
Contact us in Middlesex, New Jersey, to discuss your reverse osmosis system options. We feature solutions for clients throughout the region. Give us a call to discuss your water conditioning needs at 732.733.4695.